If you answered YES to these questions then let Hawkview Partners help you achieve the best price possible for your business – after all you have deserved it.
- Are you considering retiring from your business in the short to medium term?
- Do you consider your business to be your most important asset that will help you to retire and be financially free?
- Would you like to know what the value of your business is today?
- Would you like to know the key areas to boost the value for your business?
- Are you considering buying another business in the short to medium term?
- Have you contemplated buying another business to grow your existing business?
- Do you know your competitors businesses you would like to buy but unsure how to do it and how much you should pay?
If you answered YES to these questions then let Hawkview Partners help you grow your business through acquisitions and increase its value.
- Are you considering expanding into new markets or a brand new industry?
- Would you like your business to be organised which fosters alignment between employees and owners?
- Are you considering selling your business and would like to retire as part of its sale?
If you answered YES to these questions then let Hawkview Partners help you develop your business strategy and establish a clear roadmap to help you stay on track.
- Ever wondered why some business owners get their loans approved and you find it difficult?
- Would you like to have bank facilities that provides sufficient capacity to enable you to grow your business?
- Would you like to know how to best position your business to get the banks to say YES to your loan application?
If you answered YES to these questions then let Hawkview Partners help you with your business’ financing needs.
Business valuations are required for a variety of reasons:
- Preparing to sell your business
- Considering a business acquisition
- Facilitating family succession and generational transfer of wealth
- General understanding of what the value of your business is
- Family law purposes (divorce or separation)
Every business has its own set of value drivers. Our reports will highlight the key value boosting drivers in your business in which to maximise the sale price you could achieve. Let Hawkview Partners help you unlock the potential value of your business.
Undertaking an ASX Listing is an important event in a business’ lifecycle and provides greater access to equity capital which can accelerate the growth of your business. If you consider your business would be suitable for an ASX Listing then let Hawkview Partners help you get the business ready and maximise the value from the process.
We are experts in preparing integrated three-way financial models for business planning, evaluating investments or business acquisitions or benchmarking the future performance of your business.
Our financial models are tailored specifically for each client, are user friendly and contain easy to identify operating assumptions.
We offer Business Financial Health Checks for business owners who are seeking ways in which to improve the financial health of their business. Whether it be identifying measures to improve cash flow, planning for growth or identifying potential warning indicators with your business we can help.
A detailed Financial Diagnostic Report of your business is provided which includes key recommendations on specific financial health areas to improve your business and/or to ensure a successful business today and into the future.
We offer Business Wealth Checks for business owners that are considering retiring and wish to start planning for this event.
A detailed Wealth Diagnostic Report of your business is provided which includes key recommendations on specific wealth generating areas for your business to ensure a maximum sale price is achieved in the future.